WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kris Kringle

You must read here first, before proceeding reading this post. Then you will understand what Kris Kringle is all about ;)

The Kris Kringle presents...

Xander got grand-ma

Jojo got his big brother, Odie

I got my big sister :))

Big Bro got Osel

Osel got my DaD

My big sister got grand-pa
(but since he wasn't around, grand-ma received the present on behalf of him)

Odie got ME!!!!

Darling got my big bro

Jojo's mom got her own son!

Inai got Darling

My MoM got her wishes - she got Xander ;)

Jojo's dad got Inai

My DaD got Jojo's mom

Otiting got his brother - Jojo's dad!

Grand-ma got her eldest son - Otiting

Lastly, grand-pa got my MoM
(grand-ma presented the gift to my MoM on behalf of him)



Finally, I wanna share with you all what Christmas gift I got this year! Check it out!

Yes! I got myself a new slim Play Station 2!
Jealous?? Don't be. Just be good this year, who knows you will get a better Christmas gift LoL

What else?
Oh ya. School will be re-opened tomorrow! Arggghhhh......help.....!!

Meaning?
I don't know when can I update my blog again
Just be patient....I wanna share the pictures of my family opening their Christmas presents!!
It was fun, fun and fun!

0 comments: