WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Advent Week 3

It was the third week of Advent. Again, we did the Advent prayer at grand-ma's house. Being the third youngest in the family, it was my turn to light the candle. Gospel was read by Darling.

As usual, after the Gospel read, my MoM gave a short sharing based on the Gospel. It was all about John the Baptist, the son of Elizabeth and Zechariah. My MoM asked us not to give up easily. That's what happened to Zechariah. He thought he couldn't have child anymore. But God gave John to this couple. MoM also told us why did God send John before Jesus. You wanna know why? Check the Bible ;)

Then, came the most awaited event, Chris Kringle! This was introduced by my aunt a.k.a. Sr. Syl. She is currently in Rome. Thank you Sr. for this lovely idea. This event encouraged us to pray to one another. We were asked to take one 'secret ballot' with name written on it. We will pray to the person we got through the secret ballot everyday at any time! MoM said, we have to keep it secret. Then on Christmas Day, we would reveal the names and give a present to the person :) This is nice!

Xander was asked to take the ballot first, helped by his mommy. Followed by Jojo, myself and my big bro.

Geosyl was next. Followed by my big sister. Then, Geordy and Darling.

Next was Jojo's mom, followed by Inai. When came to my MoM's turn, she got her own name! So, she had to put the ballot inside again and take another one. Then, Jojo's dad.

And then it was my DaD's turn. And you know what happened? He took two ballots! Fortunately, he hasn't read the ballots yet when he realized he got two. So, he returned both ballots and take a new one. Next was, Otiting and followed by my grand-ma. Lastly, grand-pa took the last ballot.

Who got who? Wait for my next post ;)

0 comments: