WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Thursday, August 14, 2008

OtiTinG's TreaT

My uncle Justine a.k.a. Otiting and aunt Jane a.k.a. Inai gave us a lunch treat at Penang Village, 1Borneo Hypermall last Saturday. I have no idea what's the occassion but later my MoM told me, maybe a belated treat of Inai's birthday which falls on August 4th.

My MoM ordered Sambal Prawn Mee. Looks delicious but it was actually spicy. She shared with my DaD (who had already eaten Chicken Rice *wink*)

Otiting had Char Koay Teow for himself, which he didn't finish. My aunt Didi a.k.a. Darling finished it up!

As for myself, I only ordered Soya Cendol...yummy!


And a Kaya Ball. Kesian kan..

2 comments:

xanderuu said...

ok ok i geddit, otitings treat... oh my y just i didnt order something for that treat!!!

some more, u bought xander that pau kan, but ko nda kasih pun ishhh

MoGinTua said...

hey, don't blame me..u were the one who forgot to take it

MoM saw it in the car the next day..on our way to church