WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big Sister's Birthday

Last July 30th, was my big sista's birthday. My mom was too tired to cook meaning we will be eating out. She asked my sister to choose the place. My sister undecided, I chose for her instead *wink*

We went to Steamboat & Dim Sum Restaurant

I like steamboat, but the place especially, pleasant & comfy

Waiting for our chicken soup, boiled

My mom caught me reading comics :D

Our choice of food..
Believe me, this is the 1st round..we had another 2nd & 3rd round :)

Leftovers - everyone is too full to continue eating

After dinner - outside the restaurant

The models giving their best post ;P

Last but not least, Happy Birthday dear big sister!
May your wish and dream came true, but do not dream too much :lol: God Bless!

0 comments: