WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Aunty's Birthday

There are a few birthdays in the month of July in my family. Besides my sister (30th), my aunty too - Xander's mom (28th), then the cousins of my mom, Liza (29th) and Margaretha (24th).
We had dinner at 818 Restaurant during my aunty's birthday. What happened that night was, my little cousin Xander was having a blast. He moved around to each and everyone of us and asked my mom to take his picture. I won't lie to you, just check the time on each picture ;)

firstly, with his mom a.k.a. my aunty

then he moved on to my brother

and also to my sister

next was with my dad

when it was my turn, my mom's camera was out of battery and all of us panic especially me! Xander also looked panic :) but thank you to my mom who think fast, she used her mobile to take this picture ;p

lastly, with my super duper mom :)

There was another table occupied by my uncles, aunties and cousins but Xander didn't go there hahaha. What to do guys. Xander tired posing here and there already...

0 comments: