WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Cute Cousin Xander

My litte cute cousin Xander has been admitted at Likas Hospital last Thursday. My MoM told me he was having high fever but I didn't know it became so serious until he was warded. When we arrived at the hospital last Saturday, I saw him with his mom at the lobby.


My heart goes for him when I see this. When he was first admitted, the nurse took some of his blood sample at his left hand. Now, look at this. They took another on his right hand. Not only this. They took one more blood test through his left leg. Kesian oh dia :(


This is us with him in his room. He is in room 6 of Ward Melur 1 at 3rd Floor. He was busy playing with his new toy which we brought for him. Well actually, my DaD chose and bought the toy for him.

Xander, I'm praying for you day and night. Hope you will get well soon...

0 comments: