WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kris Kringle 2013

It looks like I can only update my blog once a year LoL

Just like previous years, we would always have this Kris Kringle.  We prayed to each other during Advent. And by Christmas Eve, we would reveal whom we prayed.  But this time around, we were unable to do it on Christmas Eve as my grandma, Otiting and Inai went to France to visit Xander :p

We did it on New Year's eve instead.  So here goes the Kris Kringle:



Firstly, being the eldest, we called upon grandpa to reveal his Kris Kringle, and it happened to be my sister Gwen.  Gwen then revealed hers and it was Bapa Odie.  And the list goes on ~ Bapa Odie prayed for Osel. Osel prayed for Otiting.  Otiting prayed for Odie and Odie prayed for Darling.  Odie said, he already posted his gift to France!


Darling prayed for Jojo.  Jojo prayed for Inai and Inai prayed for ME!!  By the way, I received a special gift from Inai which I like so much! Thank you Inai for the gift!  I prayed for my brother, Fio and Fio prayed his 'bestie' Xander :)  Xander prayed for his Dada, Nico.  They are in France so no picture of them. Anyway, they already revealed their Kris Kringle on Christmas Eve.


Nico prayed for my mom and my mom received a very expensive gift from Nico.  Some people are just lucky!  My mom prayed for her mom, I mean my grandma :)  Her gift was already sent to France as grandma was still there during Christmas.  Grandma prayed for Mama Odie.  Mama Odie prayed for my dad and finally, my dad prayed for mom's dad - my grandpa!!

I don't know why but I think this is the best Kris Kringle ever!

Goodbye 2013 and Hello 2014!

0 comments: