WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kris Kringle 2014

We did it again!

Yes! We did our Kris Kringle without fail since 2008 (I think!)

So, let's just find out who got who this time.

Grandpa prayed for my Dad

My Dad gets Aunty Jane @ Inai

Inai gets my sister

My sister prayed for Aunty Irene (Mama Odie)

Mama Odie gets grandpa

She's alone :) coz she got Xander but he is still in France. Xander gets Geordy


Geordy gets Nico and Nico gets 'Darling' and 'Darling gets Uncle Joe @ Bapa Odie

Bapa Odie got his own son :) Georges @ Jojo

Jojo got Grandma

Uncle Justine @ Otiting prayed for my MoM

My MoM prayed for Geosyl

Geosyl gets my big brother @ Ferrer

and big bro got ME!!!

Last but not least, I got Otiting. No more surprise there coz I was the last one to reveal my Kris Kringle :)


Wanna know what they got?

See you in my next post :)

0 comments: