WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kris Kringle 2012

It's Christmas again!  How time flies!  Christmas is the best event ever :)  During Christmas, I would be able to visit my relatives, singing carols, decorating the trees, Kris Kringle, presents and most of all, attending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Masses.

We did our Kris Kringle on Christmas Day this year because the Mass on Christmas Eve started very late and that was at 9pm.  Mgr. Primus Jouil presided the Mass.  Soon after Mass, we went home because we need to get up early for Christmas Day's Mass which began at 7.30am.  It was Mgr. Primus Jouil again leading the Mass.

After the Mass, we went to our grandparents house for the exchange gifts and Kris Kringle.  Let's see who prayed who during the advent.

(from upper left to right - Grandpa prayed for Geosyl and Geosyl to Inai)
(from lower left to right - Xander prayed for me - he was represented by my mom
I prayed for Otiting)
note: Inai prayed for Xander and she had posted her gift to him earlier as Xander is in France with his mommy

(from upper left to right - Otiting prayed for my dad [again!]
my dad prayed for grandpa)
(from lower left to right - Grandma prayed for Darren, he was represented by Otiting as he was in Membakut to celebrate Christmas with his family
Darren prayed for aunty Irene, and this time, he was represented by Inai)

(from upper left to right - aunty Irene prayed for uncle Joe and uncle Joe prayed for my mom)
(from lower left to right - my mom prayed for my brother, Fio and Fio prayed for Nico - since Nico is in France, the gift need to be sent by post)

(from upper left to right - Nico prayed for grandma and he was represented by my sister Owen.  Odie prayed for Owen)
(from lower left to right - Owen prayed for Darling and since she is in France the gift had been posted to her)


Darling prayed for Jojo and she was represented by my mom.  
Last but not least, Jojo prayed for his brother, Odie ;)

Look what we get
I got bag from Xander for the kris kringle and a PC monitor from my parents
Owen got pen drive for the kris kringle & 1Terra External Hard Disk from my parents
and Fio got Headphone from mom for the kris kringle, 
a varsity jacket from my parents and a blanket from grandparents

Wishing each and everyone a very Blessed and Joyful Christmas

Till next Christmas
Ciao for now!


0 comments: