WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Making a Pledge to Get 5As

As you all know, I'll be sitting UPSR exam this year. To me, it is only a normal exam but I got stress out when teachers expect me to do well. Not only expect but they asked me to make a vow to score 5As!!

My parents though are very understanding. As long as I pass, that would do. My big sister got 3As & 2Bs during her time and big bro got 5Bs. We are all happy! Big bro even got PC as a present even though he failed to get an A LoL

with classmates
Kevin at my right and Daniel at my left

Some of the parents attended

the guest of honour
Tan Sri Bernard with our headmaster at left, Mr Raymond Misin

my DaD :)

the ex-students of St. Theresa who scored 5As in last year's exam

Photo group with the oustanding students with their parents

"I, Ovin, making a pledge...bla bla bla...."

I am not so creative :)

0 comments: