WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Friday, December 12, 2008

Advent Week 1

We had Advent prayer at my grand-parents' house. It was actually initiated by my aunt and my MoM had it organized. Here are some pictures:

The Altar with the 4 unlighted candles


Xander being the youngest in the family lighted the first candle as the sign of the first week of Advent. A Gospel then read by my uncle, Otiting.

My MoM prepared a booklet especially for this occasion. We said a short prayer together.

Listening the Good News

Then we sang an Advent hymns before offering the sign of peace to each other. Look at Xander, he was so amazed with the singing and was looking at Otiting playing the guitar :)

The Altar after the first candle lighted. My MoM asked Darling and grand-ma to light the candle everynight before dinner and say a short prayer prepared by my MoM

0 comments: