WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silly Mistake!

One small mistake and it was all gone! Yes, we forgot to disconnect our internet cable the other day and we were not home that particular day. We were at the Likas Hospital visiting my cousin Xander who was admitted there.

When we reached home, there was a blackout. My dad checked everything and he found out our modem and my brother's pc were damaged. Later, we were informed there was a great thunderstorms. My other cousins' modem also damaged. In fact everybody in the neighbourhood encountered the same problem!

My MoM bought a new modem and my brother's pc was sent for repair. Now I am using my sister's notebook.

Xander and myself. It was our last visit. He was recovering and back to himself! He looked a little bit pale though but according to his doctor, he is fine.


He was discharged on September 2nd. Oh yea. It was my aunty's birthday. Happy belated birthday dear aunty. I hope you did enjoy your day.

1 comments:

xanderuu said...

adakah aunty, mama lah