WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday Party


We were invited to a birthday party at Shangri-la's Hotel last sunday. The celebrant is the sister of my late grand-ma (dad's side), Mdm Lovinia Sompud. At first, I didn't want to go but my MoM said, this is the time to meet my other cousins, whom I never met.


This is us, so excited for the party. Looking foward to meet the rest of my cousins who live near and far.


This is 'Sumazau', a Kadazan's traditional dance. Other than this, they also had twist, dang-dut and shuffle (see if I can upload the video later).


This is line-dance. The only dance my MoM participated :) It is because, most of the time she video-taped the events.


A Karaoke session. My sis and bro together with our cousins, Joel & Anthonia sang 'Colours of the Wind' , a soundtrack from Pocahontas movie. My dad also sang with my cousin Milton. They sang 'Careless Whisper'. Later on, my sister did a duet with cousin, Elter. They sang a malay song 'My Heart'. Opps don't get confuse, the title is in English but actually it's a malay song.

Like my MoM said, I did meet some of my cousins. Wow! There are too many of them. I couldn't even remember their names. But I found my favourite cousin ;) He is so chubby. His name is Abel. He is the son of Mr Waky Taim and Mdm Esther Sompud (my dad's 1st cousin). And you know what, he is the same age as mine. Oh dear! He is bigger than me :)

0 comments: