WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kris Kringle 2011

It's tradition in my family. We did Kris Kringle during advent. It means, we are praying to each other. And on Christmas Eve, we will reveal who we prayed and give a present to that person.

Otiting got my dad
Osel got my big sister
My mom got Mama Odie
Xander got Otiting
(Otiting received two Kris Kringle presents, one from Xander and one from my big sister because my big sister helped Xander to pray for Otiting)

Inai got me :)
Jojo got Darling (but Darling is in France)
Darling got grandma (Darling represented by Inai)
Grandma got Osel

Mama Odie got Grandpa
Grandpa got Nico (but he is in France)
My big bro got Inai
Odie got my big bro
My big sister got Jojo

This is special, my dad got my mom :)
Bapa Odie got Odie
I GOT XANDER!!
and finally, Nico got Bapa Odie (Nico who is in France, was represented by my mom)

See you in Kris Kringle 2012!

0 comments: