WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Holy Communion

19 June 2009
was the happiest day of my life
at the Church of Sacred Heart, Inobong
for the first time
I received the Holy Body and Blood of Jesus Christ

Here are some pictures
I want to share with you all

This is me before the Mass started
the priest came late
and we were so anxious and so nervous

proud moment of my life
receiving the Holy Communion
from Rev. Fr. Alex Sipanul

Praying so hard
may Jesus stay within me now and always

I was standing at 3rd from left

and this one - 3rd from right

the happy communicant

in procession from the church to the Inobong Hall

with friends

dinner time!

receiving my certificate from Inobong's Chairman
Mr Fabian Baki

my certificate and a gift

with beloved family
all were there to support me
thanks and love you all!

the gift I received

there's a rosary inside ;)

My cousin Leona receiving her certificate

with cousin Antonia