WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Caroling

I don't know who pop out the idea, all of a sudden we were asked to sing Christmas Carols. Afterwards, MoM told me we will have our own family Christmas Caroling this year. We will visit all our relatives' houses and sing carols. I am so excited about this.

Pictures below were our first trial singing carols.

The First Voice @ The Soprano (?)

The Third Voice - Tenor (?)

The Fourth Voice - Bass (?)

Wait a minute! Where's the second voice a.k.a. Alto voice? She was busy taking pictures, that's why - that would be my MoM ;)

As at today, we had a few practices already. Our practice place is at 'Poring'. Most probably, our first outing will be on the first week of December. Whose house we will visit first? We will find out soon, I hope.

(?) - not sure whether I'm correct ;)

0 comments: