WoW dotA Allstars

This is Description

Friday, October 3, 2008

New Shoes & Sandals


I have a new badminton racquet but I don't have a proper shoes to play badminton. My DaD said I have to buy a new one. Yes!!

One weekend, off we went to a shopping complex and hunt for my sports shoes. Well, it wasn't easy. It was quite tiring actually. I found something I like but they don't have sizes for me. They have the size but I don't like the shoes.


My MoM came to the rescue. She found a nice pair. But when I tried it on, it doesn't fit. My MoM asked the salesgirl whether there is a bigger size available. The lazy-looking-salesgirl replied, they don't have. Being my MoM, she isn't satisfied with the answer. She approached the owner of the shop and asked for a bigger size. The owner searched the code in his PC and there is one bigger size, the last pair! Morale of the story, don't trust any salesgirls!

While waiting for the salesgirl to bring the shoes, I sat on a bench and purposedly showing off my sandal (just like the picture above). My DaD immediately spotted on my worn out sandals. He said, I should buy new sandals too. Yes!

Another morale of the day, you must know when to take good opportunity LoL. Thank you MoM and DaD. I love you both!

0 comments: